RAYA CASH REBATE CAMPAIGN
Terms and Condition
1. Eligibility and entry restrictions
- (a) All SKYWORTH Malaysia promotion campaign are open to Malaysian citizens, aged 18 years and above at the time of entry. Any ineligible entry submitted, will be summarily disqualified and thereafter non-appealable.
- (b) The number of entries to this promotion campaign is one (1) e-rebate claim, per one (1) SKYWORTH selected TV model purchased.
- (c) Customer must provide personal details such as phone number, email address and mailing address, any proof of purchase documents ie; purchase receipt & product warranty card must be uploaded in the registration page and missing of information will be considered disqualified.
- (d) Registration entries will not be returned. Therefore, it is encouraged to keep a copy of your entry.
- (e) Only customer that purchased SUC6500 & SUC7500 selected SKYWORTH Android TV from SKYWORTH authorized retailers OR authorized online platforms within the promotion campaign
duration (1st April 2022 – 31st May 2022) are eligible for Touch n go e-rebate claim. Register product warranty on SKYWORTH Website www.skyworth.com.my in order to redeem Touch n go e-rebate.
2. Start and closing date
- (a) The promotion campaign shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and social media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
- (b) Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the campaign will be invalid and will not be entered into the contest.
- (c) No responsibility shall be taken by SKYWORTH Malaysia for entries not received.
- (d) SKYWORTH Malaysia reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to customers as soon as possible by us.
- (e) Entry into the promotion will be deemed as acceptance of all of the terms and conditions.
3. Reward (E-Rebate)
- (a) Each entry will have only one (1) chance to redeem Touch n go E-rebate, the e-rebate redemption will be made available by 31st May 2022 onwards. Following is the list of E-rebate applicable;
Model Description Rebate Amount (RM) 70SUC6500 Android 4K (EYE CARE TV SERIES) 150 65SUC6500 Android 4K (EYE CARE TV SERIES) 90 55SUC6500 Android 4K (EYE CARE TV SERIES) 80 50SUC6500 Android 4K (EYE CARE TV SERIES) 70 65SUC7500 Android 4K (EYE CARE TV SERIES) 120 55SUC7500 Android 4K (EYE CARE TV SERIES) 100 50SUC7500 Android 4K (EYE CARE TV SERIES) 80
- (b) No cash alternative to the e-rebate will be offered. The e-rebate redemption are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable.
- (c) SKYWORTH Malaysia reserves the right to substitute any reward/prize with another of equivalent value without prior notice.
4. Copyright and moral rights
- (a) SKYWORTH Malaysia shall disqualify any entry application/participation, whereby in its opinion and discretion, a participant has deliberately or negligently submitted a media content deemed obscene, defamatory, indecent, politically provocative or generally offensive in nature. Any entry application/participation submitted containing fraudulent information using a false identity or other particulars with the intention to deceive or misrepresent SKYWORTH Malaysia shall be disqualified accordingly.
- (b) Participants agree to allow SKYWORTH Malaysia to use all information obtained throughout the application and registration process of the said contest. SKYWORTH Malaysia may, for this purpose disclose any such information to third parties as may be required in accordance with proper business practice. SKYWORTH Malaysia is committed to the protection of participants’ rights to privacy and data security pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and relevant regulation thereof.
SKYWORTH Malaysia ensures all personal information shall be processed diligently in compliance with existing law
- (c) For any reason, where any part of the promotion campaign is not capable of being executed as planned by reason of, but not limited to, the infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized interception, fraud, negligence, technical failures or any other causes beyond the
control of SKYWORTH Malaysia whereby having corrupted or affected the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the said campaign, SKYWORTH Malaysia reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion to disqualify any entry and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the entry. SKYWORTH Malaysia in doing so shall not be liable or responsible thereof.
- (a) We may undertake publicity activities relating to promotion campaign and reward/prize. Customers, therefore, agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames, towns or regions of residence and reward/prize details.