Terms and Condition
1. Eligibility and entry restrictions
- (a) All SKYWORTH Malaysia promotion campaign are open to Malaysian citizens, aged 18 years and above at the time of entry. Any ineligible entry submitted, will be summarily disqualified and
- (b) The number of entries to this promotion campaign is one (1) e-rebate claim, per one (1) SKYWORTH 70SUC6500 product purchased.
- (c) Customer must provide personal details such as phone number, email address and mailing address, any proof of purchase documents ie; purchase receipt & product warranty card must be upload in the registration page and missing of information will be considered disqualified.
- (d) Registration entries will not be returned. Therefore, it is encouraged to keep a copy of your entry.
- (e) Only customer that purchased 70SUC6500 SKYWORTH Android TV from SKYWORTH authorized
retailers OR authorized online platforms within the promotion campaign duration (16th February 2022– 31st March 2022) are eligible for RM200 Touch n go e-rebate claim.
- (f) To participate in the promotion campaign, purchase 70SUC6500 SKYWORTH Android TV from SKYWORTH authorized retailers OR authorized online platforms within the promotion campaign duration (16th February 2022– 31st March 2022). Register product warranty on SKYWORTH Website www.skyworth.com.my in order to redeem RM200 Touch n go e-rebate.
2. Start and closing date
- (a) The promotion campaign shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and social media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
- (b) Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the campaign will be invalid and will not be entered into the contest.
- (c) No responsibility shall be taken by SKYWORTH Malaysia for entries not received.
- (d) SKYWORTH Malaysia reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to customers as soon as possible by us.
- (e) Entry into the promotion will be deemed as acceptance of all of the terms and conditions.
3. Reward (E-Rebate)
- (a) Each entry will have only one (1) chance to redeem Touch n go E-rebate (RM200), the e-rebate redemption will be made available May 2022 onwards.
- (b) No cash alternative to the e-rebate will be offered. The e-rebate redemption are nontransferable, non- exchangeable, non-refundable.
- (c) SKYWORTH Malaysia reserves the right to substitute any reward/prize with another of equivalent value without prior notice.
4. Copyright and moral rights
- (a) SKYWORTH Malaysia shall disqualify any entry application/participation, whereby in its opinion and discretion, a participant has deliberately or negligently submitted a media content deemed obscene, defamatory, indecent, politically provocative or generally offensive in nature. Any entry application/participation submitted containing fraudulent information using a false identity or other particulars with the intention to deceive or misrepresent SKYWORTH Malaysia shall be disqualified
- (b) Participants agree to allow SKYWORTH Malaysia to use all information obtained throughout the application and registration process of the said contest. SKYWORTH Malaysia may, for this purpose disclose any such information to third parties as may be required in accordance with proper business practice. SKYWORTH Malaysia is committed to the protection of participants’ rights to privacy and data security pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and relevant regulation thereof. SKYWORTH Malaysia ensures all personal information shall be processed diligently in compliance with existing law.
- (c) For any reason, where any part of the promotion campaign is not capable of being executed as planned by reason of, but not limited to, the infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized interception, fraud, negligence, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of SKYWORTH Malaysia whereby having corrupted or affected the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the said campaign, SKYWORTH Malaysia reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion to disqualify any entry and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the entry. SKYWORTH Malaysia in doing so shall not be liable or responsible thereof.
- (a) We may undertake publicity activities relating to contest and prize awards. The winner, therefore, agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames, towns or regions of residence and prize details.
Scroll To Top
Start typing to see products you are looking for.